1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

Let me die

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Selene, 9 de Abril de 2014. Respuestas: 5 | Visitas: 1379

1. Selene

Selene Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    21 de Marzo de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Time goes by, it just goes by. Non stop, always the same. In its rhythm there is nothing but impulses going through my body, forcing me to take another breath, not allowing me to close my eyes. I'm tired of thinking, of feeling, of breathing, of living. But there's no way out of this routine. Nothing but death.
    How do you look into someone's eyes and smile when you are trying to hide your fears? When you're trying to hide your desire to die. When sparing them more pain is the only reason why you're still alive. When you know that tomorrow will be another day just passing by.
    Some of them think they have the solution to my problems. Some others think they understand me and can help me. But what they don't know and will never know is that, running through my veins with every impulse to the bottom of my heart, there is only darkness and death.
    Oh, how do I want to be free, how heavy are the shadows in my heart, how weary is every second that I keep on breathing. Let me be free. Just let me die without regret, just let me go without you feeling any pain.

Última modificación: 30 de Agosto de 2017
    A Vlach le gusta esto.
  2. Parral

Parral Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    26 de Noviembre de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    I too would die for lack of my love,
    need her, and unable to solve
    imposibble this mission, I feel like you, I think it would be worth more die ...

J.J.

3. princesa de fuego

princesa de fuego Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    25 de Agosto de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    mmm la muerte no soluciona nada solo trae mas dolor...quedate solo el tiempo puede curar las heridas de un gran amor...
    te lo digo por experiencia...dale quedate :::hug:::asi te sigo leyendo

4. Selene

Se incorporó:
    21 de Marzo de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    I've felt like this more than once in my life but at the end, I always stay here. I think that's because even when you feel like you can't bare it any longer, it is not your time to die. Your time will come, and mine, but it is certainly not now. My best wishes.

5. Selene

Se incorporó:
    21 de Marzo de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Aquí sigo, princesa de fuego, supongo que no ha llegado mi momento aunque a veces se sienta así. Un saludo y gracias por tu comentario.

6. Vlach

Vlach Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    8 de Noviembre de 2014
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Siento lo mismo en este momento; el hecho de sentir que nadie más podría entenderte, y cuando todos tratan de ayudar sentir que nadie lo puede hacer.

Take care!

Comparte esta página