1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

Donzella

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por pedroguevara, 14 de Febrero de 2019. Respuestas: 4 | Visitas: 1258

1. pedroguevara

pedroguevara Poeta asiduo al portal

Se incorporó:
    21 de Enero de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    My God, donzella the night you fall in love with your words, ritual of fireflies that shine in the dark and feed on the dawn, where the luminosity is the candles with the light of the fireflies that turn on and off when you do not. Return to the afternoon. If your love is sacred, if you give me a kiss, in 100 graves you would avoid saying something that was not so when you open your eyes, precious as the first rays of the sun. Donzella, my words are your words. Leave my heart and your love, union, perfection at a distance is our religion and our destiny is to see the Apricity in your eyes that is my Love. I mean, that you are the key and the brightness when death is in my life, I will always Donzella. Be as beautiful and special as a night that surpasses a sunrise.

Última modificación: 15 de Febrero de 2019
    A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.
  2. Xoszas68

Xoszas68 Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    31 de Mayo de 2019
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Very romantic and emotional!. I liked it!! Thanks for sharing!

3. pedroguevara

Se incorporó:
    21 de Enero de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    GRACIAS ,GRAZIE ,THANK YOU Xoszas68
    , si vos se deslumbra inefable y su voz es ausente , eterea al volverte a ver.

4. pedroguevara

Se incorporó:
    21 de Enero de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre

Comparte esta página