1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

poetry resolved

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por Guerrion, 10 de Junio de 2020. Respuestas: 8 | Visitas: 517

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Poetry,
    since my younger years
    not much and all it simply is
    the way you have been for me.

Not much since I hardly know you
    and all because you create an image of me I never had.

On a sunless wild day
    you are the light, a fragrant sigh,
    like everybody else, but not like anyone.

You're my poetry
    and since you give it to me for a time,
    to my care, I carry it on my heart...

Fidel Guerra, Oregon, June 9, 2020.

A Prochnost, Gustavo Cervantes y Maramin les gusta esto.
  2. zupp fide?
    it is indeed a life style, always from the beginning of humanity.
    I believe as you do that everyone has had at one time a group of words
    some how touching deep in the heart and in the soul.
    power to you poet.

A Guerrion le gusta esto.
  3. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Hi Gus,
    how are you doing bro?...I’m here, after work and after a power nap. Well let me tell you, non-poetic dudes are among the most graceful of all the poets, and their written alterations or weirdness are a delight to the powerful poetic eyes.

I take joy in knowing that I have little words but a big heart, ( just that ) and the promise to celebrate, breathlessly, that this simple poetry touches me or speaks to me such sweet and strange words from time to time. Man, it has been a hot long day and a beer is good, yeah...water for the seeds, beer for evening thoughts.

Estimado Gus,
    estimo tu mensaje, que sea el primero, a most unexpected example of friendship, no matter what...and I am appreciative of the good fortune I have to write back to you…

Fidel G.

A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.
  4. by all means... even in times of a pandemic malicious breed...we can touch other with a simple but meaningful word.
    lets raise our glass and have a toast... Cheers! for our poetry. long live Mr poet.

5. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    I toast to that Gus...since the most striking feature of poets is their real feelings,
    which correspond to our words..I’m not a poetic ass-kicker, neither a fire eater, just a sincere kind o’ guy,
    a friend with poetry as dry as sand, at times cold and other times as hot as a desert road...I bet you know something about heat...somos del mismo hood.

Saludos,
    F G C.

A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.
  6. Prochnost

Prochnost Matt

Se incorporó:
    27 de Mayo de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Splendiferous poem, I take my hat off.

7. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Prochnost,
    several things. First, I truly appreciate your short but long lasting affect your comment brings to me, yeah, no one has ever taken his hat off for one of my poems.

Poetry, to me, it signifies the stretch of time, desolation, like that feeling of a flat tire on Interstate 5...some days is a long road, other days short as hell, sometimes It makes me drink beer, the day after coffee or after that some sips of tequila...poquito porque es bendito…

Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing you again..

Fidel.

A Prochnost le gusta esto.
  8. Prochnost

Prochnost Matt

Se incorporó:
    27 de Mayo de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Dear poet,
    Poetry has a meaning for everyone.
    It can be a dear friend or an enemy.
    A tool, an escape, a murmur, an endearment.
    But what really matters is how you use it and what it truly brings up inside of you. That feeling of a flat tire in the interstate made me stifle a laugh, hahaha, and also made me relate myself with your chagrin. Alongside with poetry you may bring whichever support you need, be it coffee, beer or tequila, just as long as you use it with moderation. Remember Shakespeare’s words, brevity is the soul of the wit, so be brief.
    Warm regards,
    M.

Última modificación: 24 de Junio de 2020
  9. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Dear Prochnost,
    with the passage of time, some reactions to poetry or the reasons as to why we share our ideas become less specific.

Poetry hitchhiking, yes, that’s how poetry or mine feels like, and honestly, this simple and poetic hitchhiking is or has become a sodden affair, unfamiliar feelings that I must look on and accept because I had chosen them to visit me and not the other way around.

I have had, on two occasions, flat tires before entering the city of roses, Portland, Oregon and right on interstate 5 and let me tell you, when that happens and you’re surrounded by hundreds of cars and 18 wheelers you start swearing like a Spanish sailor being tired of waiting to get to his destination and in my case it was Seattle, Washington.

When I write I always make sure a beer is next to me, but I always do it with moderation because it’s expensive ( just kidding ) but for health reasons, of course.

kindly,
    Fidel Guerra.

Comparte esta página