1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

My window

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Eddiejm1712, 30 de Octubre de 2020. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 687

Tags:
  1. Eddiejm1712

Eddiejm1712 Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    30 de Octubre de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Words are light silence is darkness secrets that linger in the mind of the one beholding, I look to the sun for answer to see if tomorrow comes a new, teles of lies are wrapped around your eyes, the do and don't of life, what you have and what you don't is what runs around your head, get out of bed the windows are close tension is in the air, but when is cool the rain comes down and the memories come out, windows open and I see the sun coming out, I come down but my fears come back like a sword ripping down cutting the light bringing a chill wind of what is to come.

2. Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa

Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa Dallas, Texas y Monterrey NL México

Se incorporó:
    8 de Octubre de 2007
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    WELCOME!!! I see that this is your first post, so let me start by telling you that you have started off with a beautiful prose. I hope your stay here in this group is a pleasant one, don't hesitate to ask for help, the Moderators and Admins. are here to help you.

Hugs and Kisses in the distance

Última modificación: 5 de Noviembre de 2020
  3. Eddiejm1712

Eddiejm1712 Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    30 de Octubre de 2020
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Thank you, I speak English and Spanish, love the web site so many beautiful poems❤

Comparte esta página