1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

sincere poem

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Guerrion, 22 de Enero de 2021. Respuestas: 6 | Visitas: 495

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    At this time I would like to introduce to you, ladies and gentlemen, one of this world's most sincere poem.

Shit., I've seen fights but rarely one like yesterday's. The reason, a girl and as always, as beautiful as everything you could think beauty is all about. Naked shoulders, long and wavy hair, warm eyes, and I swear to God, the most amazing body and booty I have has ever seen next to los Andes. But, luckely, it was a fight of only words and no fists. Honestly, I was very pleased this ordeal didn't spill into something bigger or physical harm.

Spanish from anywhere is awesome and so romantic, but in the heat of a jealous discussion it becomes monstrously simple: Its sound changes and it's so crude that it turns our thoughts and poetic language into not so romantic rocks.

They carried on this argument for a short time but both guys ended up all exhausted and with a hoarse voice. This rage or fire of love burns like hell. I know strong feelings of love, as good as these might feel, likewise, these are bad medicine and that's for goddamn sure because I witnessed it.

Fidel Guerra. Oregon ( Armenia) Jan 22, 2021.

Última modificación: 24 de Enero de 2021
    A Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa le gusta esto.
  2. Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa

Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa Dallas, Texas y Monterrey NL México

Se incorporó:
    8 de Octubre de 2007
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Well it sounds like quite an experience, nice to read about it,
    in the distancia a hug and a kiss dear friend,

3. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Yes Guadalupe, it was quite the experience because I was close by enjoying a cup a coffee and a sweet pastry, and suddenly, from a corner I heard explosives voices, name calling... then, two young fellow men arguing because of this girl. You know, just memories, experiences, still, moments like this make you realize how love makes us do such crazy scenes. Life.!!

Gracias for caring y por leerme,
    Fidel.

4. If there were two girls fighting... I would take the brunette for ten bucks anytime.. I'd seen them scrap
    but two boys... that's too vulgar.

A Guerrion le gusta esto.
  5. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Gus,
    I believe these two dudes wanted to keep themselves whole for this amazing biscochito...the guy who was hanging with the girl didn't like the way the other dude was looking at her...I was looking too, but you know, Mexicans, we have a way of always avoiding eye contact with the migra...and jealous dudes too.

I would bet the same for the brunette, these girls are insanely brave and loving savages.

Saludos,
    Fidel.

A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.
  6. jeje ... you always comeback with some shit.

A Guerrion le gusta esto.
  7. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    It is not me, it's this river, a soft rain and a couple of Colombian birrias...and as music in my ears, my joy to write some of my crazy experiences in English faraway from home. But it's true, the brunnets are, not just firy, but joyful and awesomely honest.

Me.

Última modificación: 22 de Enero de 2021
    A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.

Comparte esta página