1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

Blue eyes Becky

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Gustavo Cervantes, 4 de Mayo de 2020. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 632

1. We went everywhere together, Becky and I were buddies, forever best friends...
    She was beautiful omg she was an eye full of grace and charm,
    always a quick joke and the most tender and understanding answer to all.
    I remember when we met, I was at the pool hall enjoying myself with some friends,
    shooting for beer or shots, it was a very nice warm summer night.
    she stood only five feet tall or five two at most but her body was gorgeous,
    never seen such symmetry, almost perfect.
    And her face was just an amazing picture of art... her eyes were the deepest, blue like the sky
    poetically... Oh! I dropped my jaw, I swear... where have you been all my life I said out loud.
    and she turned her face and look at me and smiled. Oh, I'm a believer. Her smiled would meltdown
    any type of anger or mad... we were like twenty feet away from each other, but I could feel her warmth from far away...
    And I couldn't help but come close and try to touch her ... let me make sure you are real I said...
    She looked at me and stepped back, "hold your horses' cowboy", I'll never forget the way she said that,
    because I was a homeboy than... and wearing shorts with a tank top, not a cowboy type at all,
    not even close... but I didn't care, I didn't even hear the other guys were cracking up,
    thinking I have lost my mind. -Hey man "chill up" Aaron screamed across the pool table,
    come back and play, is your shot.
    But I was in a daze by then, lost in a very profound stare, so close and yet so tight...
    She had changed her sweet smile for a concerning doubt, not knowing if I was drunk
    or just a fool pretending to be cool.
    But I was none of that... I swear of God. I had just fallen in love at first sight...
    Of all the good things that happen to men, this was the best... not strange.
    I shouldn't say it like that, it was more like we belong together but we didn't know...
    What is your name? I ask her, she looked at me with a frown and said.
    Why do you want to know my name?
    -Because when I fall in love with a beautiful woman, I like to know how she wants me to call her...
    It was it... I perfectly hit the spot, sweep her off her feet.
    From then on... we spent all the time together for many years.
    It was like a divine command. Becky blue eyes and Tavonito... perfect pair.

to be continued.

Última modificación por un moderador: 6 de Marzo de 2021
    A Maria Jose Palacios le gusta esto.
  2. Maria Jose Palacios

Maria Jose Palacios Poeta fiel al portal

Se incorporó:
    19 de Febrero de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    You are lucky to find Becky in your road, I really love this part: ¨Because when I fall in love with a beautiful woman, I like to know how she wants me to call her.¨ You are a gentleman, I loved to read your poem.

A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.
  3. Oh. Maria...
    Thank you sweet lady, for bringing this post back... is so beautiful...
    Becky still around although we drifted away a while ago... It happen twenty years ago.
    I'm a ladies man

A Maria Jose Palacios le gusta esto.

Comparte esta página