1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

A Moment Of Madness

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por Pemberley Winter, 25 de Mayo de 2010. Respuestas: 6 | Visitas: 1997

1. Pemberley Winter

Pemberley Winter Poeta asiduo al portal

Se incorporó:
    18 de Octubre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    A MOMENT OF MADNESS

Is a new feeling,
    It makes me mad
    It was something new.
    I did not pick for that.

But still feels good,
    Is an overweight happiness.
    A forced smile.
    A naughty wink.
    A hot breeze that goes all over my being.

I don't know what will I do,
    How can I fight against this.
    It's monitoring me, it is my sense.
    I guess I do want to give up.
    At the end of the day I feel safe.
    [COLOR=purple][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple]A moment of my day....when I feel like hell.[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple]I can always encounter with this moment of madness.[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple]That I call: himself.[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple]This weird and crazy sensation that resumes in one word.[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple]This strange feeling all over my body....that I believe is called: love.[/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][B][U][I]copyrights reserved[/I][/U][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=purple][B]Pemberley Winter[/B][/COLOR]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=black][B]I Know what you are..You're gonna be bad for my bussiness...I can realize that[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
    [FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][FONT=Century Gothic][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

2. orees19

orees19 Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    9 de Septiembre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    love is the most pleasant madness... it makes us seem like zombies haha... glad of stopping by your lines Pemb... my regards. Good luck.

3. Pemberley Winter

Se incorporó:
    18 de Octubre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Hiiii Orees!
    It's been a while!, how are you?.thank you so much for passing by. And i liked that thing you said about the "most pleasent madness", you are right. Pretty interesting is the human being. Hugs,
    Pemb Winter

4. lluviadeabril

lluviadeabril lluvia & rain

Se incorporó:
    23 de Septiembre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Hey Pem,

You know I had to drop everything and comment. You never fail to amaze, amuse and why not everything that can be compared to that..I love the spontaneous feeling in your verses here, and the end well it simply shows that we figure things out as we go... Though, some day we'll find a word that does justice to the nonsensical chaotic effect of some feelings. Don't you think? :)

Anyway, sorry to blab.

A huge hug.

Última modificación: 25 de Mayo de 2010
  5. Pemberley Winter

Se incorporó:
    18 de Octubre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Dear April Rain!:
    Heyyyy!!..how are you?, It's been a while, and I'm happy to see you here. Thanks for the compliment, I really appreciated coming from someone so talented as you are. And I'm sure that for example the word "love", means something different from every one of us. But I dare say that I agree like my friend Orees19 said on his comment: THAT LOVE IS THE MOST PLEASENT MADNESS.
    Always in a good way, is no good to be sick of love.
    Hugs for you aprilllllll!!!!.
    Pemb Winter

6. RA

RA Invitado

Dearest Pemb,
    It's not necessary to say that this poem is beautiful because all of your poems are. Well, it's not necessary but I've already said it. If you think that love is madness, I believe you are right: it's the most beautiful madness and when we are feeling it, we wouldn't like to return to good sense again.
    Congratulations, my friend.
    Fraternally,
    Ramiro

7. Pemberley Winter

Se incorporó:
    18 de Octubre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Ramiro,
    How nice is to see you again my friend...I've been quite lost latley. For me it was a good theme to take for a "return". I do believe that LOVE is one of the most precious thing you'll ever find....even sometimes my sad sad poems tell the opposite. Thank you so much for passing by and for your comment. And YES....I guess.....if is not hurtful, is true that no one wants to return to a "normal way".
    Hugs for you, Pemb Winter

Comparte esta página