1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

An extend ending for "The Necklace"

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Ana714pr, 1 de Octubre de 2009. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 1877

1. Ana714pr

Ana714pr Poeta asiduo al portal

Se incorporó:
    23 de Febrero de 2007
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Mme. Loisel eyes were submerged in tears and so her fallen eyelids, so tired, reflecting sorrow. And with the most profound of sadness she covered those memories; she thought how innocent and fool she was. Back in time Mathilde reply:

“You taught me a real lesson, Mme. Forestier. In a long time until now, I thought that my mistake was just a simple distraction but I was wrong, my mistake was an act of ignorance of mine. The way I saw life. Believing so faithfully in a distant reality…”

Mme. Forestier stopped her:
    Oh Mathilde! That philosophic speech of yours, I can’t hear. I got many things to do. Goodbye…

2. x

x Invitado

It is so pleasant to read in English. Real profound thoughts....the reality of life some times is so painful, specially when you get old and start to be all by yourself. Loved your writing, keep it coming. Paloma2

3. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

You'll have things to do but do not stop to read you're posting here. A big hug

Comparte esta página