1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

I know.

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Guerrion, 6 de Marzo de 2017. Respuestas: 0 | Visitas: 653

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    I know a bit more about myself and know more funny little words than when I went to bed last night.

No one else seems to be taking part in the joy of reading. Oh well, I continue up towards the summit to peak words, but I am not there yet.

My ability of switching back and forth between Spanish and English has grown, but sometimes I use a Spanish word unwittingly. Are my readers puzzled?

The ups and downs of grammar also takes its toll on the clearity of my writing in both lenguages. My concentration fails me and sleep comes fast. But as you might guess, I am in no hurry. I just work on my grammar while having fun writing, errors or not. WTF nobody reads it anyway.

Oops...I am sorry about the distraction but I am back to having fun again.

When I write in English, I just grab more mix nuts and beer and just to try to write something new. It is hard trying to much. I am afraid the "F" word will reveal my true feelings!

Fidel Guerra.
    Springfield, Or
    March 2017.

Comparte esta página