1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

My new family.

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Susan Decker, 1 de Enero de 2011. Respuestas: 15 | Visitas: 2656

1. Susan Decker

Susan Decker Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    29 de Diciembre de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    I am going to be honest. I do not write or speak very good english, but I am always trying my best.

Última modificación: 19 de Junio de 2011
  2. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

Welcome to the club, buddy, I do not know how to speak English, translator in google search for a very good and helps me know what you say. I read your letter and do not understand why they live in "House of the minds" and not which means "thougths, porfa me explain what you mean please? THANK YOU, if you need me let me message I'll help as you can. HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIEND

3. Susan Decker

Se incorporó:
    29 de Diciembre de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    well, tanks for your comments. And I don't really know how to spell correctly some words, but what I tried to say with the word: thought or maybe thougths is "pensamientos" . And The House of the Beautifull Minds it means I leave in a house with other people, and we all have beautifull mind (hermosas mentes)

4. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

OK, AY ... NO MORE MEHAGAS WRITE IN THIS LANGUAGE Trabajito NOT SEE THE COST ME, I SPEAK THE CASTILIAN AND FROM TIME TO TIME THE ANDALUSIA. THANKS FOR THE CLARIFICATION ARMA.UN MY BIG HUG

5. Susan Decker

Se incorporó:
    29 de Diciembre de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    ok, gracias por la aclaracion, y de mi parte te deseo bencicion, no una sino todas las que sean posibles...

6. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

Child here is only spoken in another language Jajajja told me not Please hug strong one Spanish jajajajaj

7. Susan Decker

Se incorporó:
    29 de Diciembre de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    well, thanks for your comments, but I really didn't understood. What did you mean?

8. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

Thanks ATI, I do not understand any English, but I know five languages, Spanish, Catellanos, Andalusia, Seville and the Agitanáo Estorcionáo jajajaj and reserve a few more that I can not remember.

9. Susan Decker

Se incorporó:
    29 de Diciembre de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Well, I do speak spanish, english and of course: spanglish, hahahahahahaha, hugs to you, and blessings.

10. Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa

Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa Dallas, Texas y Monterrey NL México

Se incorporó:
    8 de Octubre de 2007
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Susan, your English is good enough to understand. I like your prose for the mere reason that is short and to the point. I don’t like reading long drag out ideas simply because I loose interest. Second, I love the name of the house “The House of beautiful minds” I enjoyed being part of this small world. Even though, English is easier for me I prefer the challenging task of writing in my espanol, I often forget accents which can totally change the meaning. Lol Nevertheless, I strive on and so should you. Send me a private message the next time you write something, be happy to take a look. As a matter of fact you are the only one I’ve commented on this forum.

oxoxoxoxooxxo

11. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

Guadalupe as wrong because you have to read and comment at all, because I assume that you would like to read it and that comment or am I wrong? anyone who writes like getting comments (I say). A hug and forgive me

12. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

Guadalupe as wrong because you have to read and comment at all, because I assume that you would like to read it and that comment or am I wrong? anyone who writes like getting comments (I say). A hug and forgive me

13. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

14. Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa

Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa Dallas, Texas y Monterrey NL México

Se incorporó:
    8 de Octubre de 2007
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer

Rosa, thank you for your wise words and advice, everyone’s participation whether it be poetry or prose deserves the right to be read and commented. In the future I will try to make time to part take in this genre.

xoxoxox

15. ... you sound more like... " a nut house"
    and becouse their own family cant stand them...
    I cant imagen.. hehe.
    How many are you all?

peace.

16. Susan Decker

Se incorporó:
    29 de Diciembre de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Thanks.... I'll send you a messaje, latter on... maybe... could be... well, I'm not sure, may be not. You will find out if I did it or not. But please, Guadalupe Cisneros, if I don't send you a message, please, you do it. Sometimes I don't have to much time to spend here, so, if you write me... I will... write you back... :)

Comparte esta página