1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

Only darkness

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Selene, 22 de Marzo de 2010. Respuestas: 3 | Visitas: 1704

1. Selene

Selene Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    21 de Marzo de 2010
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    I was walking slowly. The moon was shinning in the dark of the night and a thousand stars were covering the sky.

I could see the outline of the buildings under the moonlight, and then, something drew my attention.

On the top of the highest roof, someone was standing on the edge. I started to run immediately.

When I was there, I pierced the treshold and I went up the stairs.

I felt the fear inside. If she fell off, I would never forgive myself. I had to help her.

I took two steps and I was closer to her, but when I took the third step she heard me and she turned around. I was scared, so scared that I couldn't talk, I couldn't walk. Her face was my face. She was me. I didn't know what to do and when I could react, she lost her sense of balance and fell off.

I ran to the edge and I looked down.

Only darkness.

Then, a storm appeared and it started to rain. I looked at the sky and I realized that I was in the street, a high building was in front of me and on top there was nobody. In that moment, I didn't know what to do and I went home.

Now, I'm at the edge, and the world is down here. Too late, I have understood that day I saw my own dead. It has started to rain. A step has sounded behind me. I have turned around and I have lost my sense of balance.

I am falling down. I close my eyes.

Only darkness.

Última modificación: 22 de Marzo de 2010
  2. ROSA

ROSA Invitado

You left me thinking about your story because I lived a very similar situation to what you write. Very thoughtful your prose. HUGS

3. huellas

huellas Poeta adicto al portal

Se incorporó:
    9 de Enero de 2011
    Me gusta recibidos:
    It was a chance meeting, very interesting...

4. Liliou

Liliou Poeta fiel al portal

Se incorporó:
    26 de Junio de 2005
    Me gusta recibidos:
    More than a dream, more than history and seems to reflect a position on the dark, you see it with reverence and that reflects in your writing.

Comparte esta página