1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

SashaWolfess - Pluma

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Fernando Velez de Cuenca, 2 de Diciembre de 2012. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 1915

1. Fernando Velez de Cuenca

Fernando Velez de Cuenca Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    2 de Diciembre de 2012
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Explanation of the conversation:

Those who do not know what Furnet is, look it up on google.

SashaWolfess is a registered nick at Furnet
    Pluma is a registered nick at Furnet

Note A: SashaWolfess:

SashaWolfess is an anthro wolfess, 6'8 tall and weighting around 180 pounds. She has bluish fur, and long ears ending in white-grey tips. She was found at Furnet at the #raisedtailscafe She does not come online often, but we play at times.

Note B: Pluma:
    He/she is my avatar. Pluma is a male/female anthro golden cougar, 8'3 and 430 pounds of pure, stocky muscle. You can find him/her at #thehangout, at Furnet.

This kind of chat is called "Roleplay" and we chatted for an hour, more or less, before she had to leave.

The resulting tale is fruit of the two roleplayers. Both have the intelectual property over it.

SashaWolfess - Pluma

It is a dark night, at the mountains of the Twin Peaks, far south to Caltlamar, as the moon shine over the star clad sky, not a noise is heard... That is bad, because it could prove some dangers ahead. The warriors are outside the village, ready to pillage all they can find.

SashaWolfess lies half asleep in her bed, an erie feeling has been surrounding her throughout the day seemingly unable to shake it.. Quietly she rolls to one side attempting to dismiss and return to her slumber..

SashaWolfess lies half asleep in her bed, an erie feeling has been surrounding her throughout the day seemingly unable to shake it.. Quietly she rolls to one side attempting to dismiss and return to her slumber..

The warriors circle the wolfess tent ready to jump in, six of them they were, as the chieftain sleeps near you... The warriors enter the tent, and kill the chieftain without a noise, while they look lustily at you... "My, what have we got here, friends? A good slave to sell, and could prove some fun, too..."

SashaWolfess is fully awakened by the unfamiliar voice too near her for her own comfort,, her eyes snapping open taking in the scene seeing her chief murdered in his sleep, Rage runs through her inflaming her heart with a passion for killing,.. Upon seeing her captors she reaches behind her for a small, lightweight sword assuming a defensive stance determined to send at least one to hell before joining him "Come for me and the first of you shall die." she spat at them..

The three on the left say, one after another "Sweet, if you know what is good for you, dont resist..." The other "Better be sold as a slave..." The third one: "But we would like to have some fun too... " As the fourth takes his sword, makes a strong swing, and makes her sword fall to the side... "Now, on your knees" the one that took your sword says.

SashaWolfess smiles as she acts as she is moving to her knees only to spring forward driving upwards from her nearly fully crouched position, her knee delivering a crushing blow to the sword-weilding intruders groin, her hidden dagger relieiving the man of his ability to speek it lodged in his throat.. Never..." she hissed at them.. making an effort to locate her lost blade..

The warrior crouches down as he is hit, and starts to kneel down, due to the hit... "Seize her, get her to her knees right now!" the warrior shouts. They wrap a chain at your waist and arm, then the warriors take you out of the tent... "

SashaWolfess is chained and lead out but wearing a smile of satisfaction on her face knowing she will never be forgotten by the brute.

The warriors take you to a cart, and you start moving, as you are blind folded, with some clan mates... Some cry, most are females like you, and the cart starts moving, while they lead you to a place unknown.

SashaWolfess listens intently swiveling her ears about hearing the others crys, the carts on the move noticing them getting faint as shes led off.. Wrenches against her captors chain tsting its bonds, "Where are you taking me you filthy slime.. I will make you each pay with your life.!!" she curses her rage still a flame unquenched..

The warriors looked at you, they hit you with the handle of a sword, and they quietly resumed the journey. You fell unconcious, due to the hit, as they drive the cart to their town. However, after many decissions, the chief decides to sell you to a rich family, as slave, and before you know, you wake up in a dark cell, reserved for the ones that are not willing to cooperate... "Hey, wake up, it has been three days since they brought you here..." a voice tells you in the dark.

SashaWolfess moans lightly not wanting to give away just how much her head was ringing..Cautiously moves her paws up to feel the back of it a large knot on her head confirms the bastards waylayed her.. "Assholes can't even fight a female." she muttered making an attempt to right herself slowly as the room washes about her...

The cougar beside you is dim in the scarce light in the cellar, and speaks to you: "Girl, you got guts, but guts dont get you anywhere here... You should do as told, any time, or they will wip you hard... maybe even hang you, or me, in that case, as the slaves that don't cooperate mostly get hanged..." The male cougar takes care of your knot, pressing gently some wet towel on your head... "Name is Pluma Feathersoft, by the way..."

SashaWolfess winces at the coolness and touch of the caring cougar, "I am Sasha, slaves huh this is a fine mess.. Where are we now ? If I must I will bide my time but know this each that had a hand in my chiefs death shall pay for it,, grinning on already shall remember me for a very long time to come.."

Pluma then speaks softly to the wolfess. "We are in the city of Namunash, far south near Morowind, and with that attitude you will not get any where..." as he forces you gently to lay down. "Please, stay low, we have to clear that cut and knot out of your forehead... Say, Sasha, from what town did you come? How did you end up here?"

SashaWolfess returns to her prone position a soft whimper easily heard comes from her as she remembers the previous evenings misdeeds... "I am from the area near the Twin Peaks, near Caltlamar.. My chief was murdered in his sleep.." she begins to softly cry mourning his loss "I was jumped in the night by a few thugs." sobs lightly not wanting to show her feelings fully at this point "Chained after a fight where I appearently knocked out and awoken here."

Pluma feels sorry for her, giving her as much confort as he can... "Come on, stay here a while, I'll take care of you..." then he gets up, goes to the far wall of the dell, and starts to pick and select some meat, probably the best he has got, while he returns to you... "Now, all pain must go away, you are now required to do as told, so do not complain and it will go better for you..." A guard enters the Cell: "You, Slave, come with me!" as the cougar gets up, and goes with the guard, hours pass without notice, as you wait for his return.

SashaWolfess is a bit confused as this has happened all to quickly, unable to thank him for the meat, and needing to heal she takes his offerring and eats it slowly. Considering her current situation thinking things over begins to see the larger picture, heeding his advice puts her painful past behind her and will survive.. As she feels a bit better the meal bringing her faciilities back to her she begins to take stock of the room.

Pluma returns, wincing and chrouching, as his stomach began to gurgle... "I have been wipped bad, and tomorrow it is my hanging... There is nothing else I can do for you, but to teach you a few things... Listen carefuly: We slaves have a code of honor, as we are here at the masters service, and if the master doesn't want us anymore, we are hanged... Please put me out of my missery."

SashaWolfess' anger flares once again at seeing his condition, hearing his explaination. and his request... " I have had ENOUGH killing for now, I will not nor will you be lost in my care.. !" gathers him up moving him to the bed dhe had occupied only moments ago being gentle in her actions as not to injurw him further. "Why wouldone deem you unnecessary ? " taking a scrap of her own torn clothes scrounging some water and gently waches his wounds..

Pluma laid down as she took care of him: "Dear, it would be a painless death, and a quick one, if you just plundered your knife in my heart... I am dead nonetheless, and besides, no need to care my woulds, I will be dead by sunrise..." he pants.

SashaWolfess disregards his plea for death and tends to him anyways... "Not again.." she says through her clenched muzzle "If I am to survive then so shall you..I will not go this alone."

Pluma nods: "alright, I will tell you what to do," he says, puffing. "take the lemons and rub them against my wounds, that will hurt, but better if is cured..."

SashaWolfess nods and does, letting him know when she does so as hes ready for the pain to follow. "OK here comes..."

Pluma grits his teeth as the lemon approaches his skin, not ready but the sooner the better, and lets out a cry as you rub the lemon on his skin... *GGGGGAAARRRR*

SashaWolfess, hearing his howl of pain but continues to do as he had asked knowing the feel on a small level this must be excruciating to him..

Pluma calms down a bit, and says: "Thank you, little one," as he falls to the side, completely extenuated, while loosing conscience.

End of roleplay.

She had to go then, but in the next few days we finished our play. Note that the rest of the roleplay is for adults only, and that it will be posted in the Adult's area.
    This is but a sample of what we do at furnet. If you want to join, add me at your messenger and we will see how to introduce you to the comunity.

Add me yo_soy_ese_79@hotmail.com

Última modificación: 2 de Diciembre de 2012
  2. Rosario de Cuenca Esteban

Rosario de Cuenca Esteban Verso Suelto

Se incorporó:
    29 de Octubre de 2008
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Bueno Fernando...ya sabes que soy de Poesía más que de Prosa...
    SIgue y quien sabe...
    Un abrazo y felicidades por empezar

3. Fernando Velez de Cuenca

Fernando Velez de Cuenca Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    2 de Diciembre de 2012
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Sencillamente deseo que todos puedan seguir mis relatos. La traducción de Google es muy mala, y lo sé.Pero es que tengo que dejarlo original porque sino pierde mucho....

Gracias igual por el cometario.

Comparte esta página