1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

We are a lot alike, at least I think so.

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Guerrion, 8 de Octubre de 2017. Respuestas: 0 | Visitas: 672

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Suddenly, I became an inpatient wild-man and you, the wanderlust woman and voice of reason. I’m not sure how we made the decision, however, I can see myself in you...a little. I’ve thought and talked about taking off and doing something different, but I’m not sure where or what.? I just think, here and there, it is time to make a move or have a plan.

I know it is kind of funny seeing me writing about doing something else, feels kind of like I’ve been thinking out loud, but, If and when I leave I don’t know, but if I do, I wont be running away from anything, I just want to make my way to discover my future while enjoying the present.

I used to work at a gas station, three thousand and five hundred miles away from where I live now. Back when, this place prepared me for life or for doing something meaningful, that’s the really exciting thing about thinking about the past, you live again..,

Fidel Guerra.

Comparte esta página