1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

You Are the One

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por Corazón Delator, 27 de Junio de 2006. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 2276

1. Corazón Delator

Corazón Delator Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    7 de Junio de 2006
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Crouched in a corner
    Of my bathroom
    Naked, soaked
    And covered in sweat.

Ashamed of myself
    Bleeding from my hands
    Cut with the glass
    That’s broken on the floor.

There is no hope
    In being scared
    Even thought I try
    I can’t ignore the pain inside.

The ache grows bigger
    As I vomit on the ground
    My last exhalation
    My last chance of redemption.

My darling princess,
    You are the only
    You are the one.

You are the only
    You are the one…

[​IMG]

2. Etherea

Etherea Poeta fiel al portal

Se incorporó:
    20 de Mayo de 2005
    Me gusta recibidos:
    This is what I call the perfect poem to read in a sunny day like today...:::sonreir1:::

I liked it, thanks for sharing some suicide thoughts, you know I've always said I'd choose inmolation..Looool. But, hey, we live and die for love, that's life, or as my bestfriend says "C'est la vie".

Thanks for making me feel a little closer to a genius brain.:)

Take care!Best wishes

3. Corazón Delator

Corazón Delator Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    7 de Junio de 2006
    Me gusta recibidos:
    It is complicated for a boy and a girl to be best friends. When people of the opposite sex are very close it is difficult not to go furthermore. I’m not saying that a boy and a girl can’t be good friends. Of course they can. I’m talking about being really close, what you call “best friends”. It is unavoidable that at least one of the two will suffer. And when this one hears about the boyfriends/girlfriends of the other? Gee… that hurts so much. It’s not jealousy, it’s the threat of who wants to give his 100% for someone, and simply can’t.

I’m sure that your best friend feels very lucky. And I’m sure that he is happy to have you in his life. Maybe he appreciates you and cares about you more than any other guy. Who knows? I don’t know your case. But maybe your friend suffers because of not holding you into his arms. Maybe he is having a hard time.

So if sometimes he sounds rude, perhaps he is just trying to look stronger. To tell himself that he can live a normal life without being so deeply in love with you. Or maybe he is just worried but can’t do anything to help it. Maybe he feels that anything that he does or tells you is gonna be wrong. So he prefers to keep quiet. You would respect his silence. Wouldn’t you? Sure you would.

But still I could swear that he is there for you. Always. Perhaps even more than the person that you have freely chosen. But we all know that love is not practical. Is it? Even if he is a bit confused or worked up. I’m sure that even if he wasn’t sure about his romantic feelings any more… he still would love you more than any other thing in the whole world. That’s why he is your friend. Isn’t he? Not your ex-boyf or shit like that. Your friend.

Well… I think I’ve wrote too much! I should have said “thanks for reading my poem”, and “Good bye” xD!

But you made me think and remember a friend of mine that’s a bit love-sick.

You are the genius around here. I’m just a dreamer.

Hugz!

Comparte esta página