1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

a sting operation

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por Guerrion, 30 de Noviembre de 2019. Respuestas: 11 | Visitas: 669

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    As I sit quietly here,
    a honeybee, not a butterfly, glided silently around me.,
    as I sat next to her on the porch
    with the golden sun light bathing her open wings I felt light as well.

She was there, unafraid to share

what seemed to me a sweet little secret.

She was cool and mysterious, but straight forward told me;

I’ve been waiting for you, poetic man ”- I want to sting you!

She just wanted to warn me,
    to make sure I didn’t get up and run like crazy
    or rub my shoulder and kill her.

You can make friends over a sting operation,
    that’s for goddamn sure!

Fidel Guerra
    Nov, 30, 2019.

2. I knew they could buzz... but conspiring? funny.

A Guerrion le gusta esto.
  3. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Hola Gustavo,
    well, It was tiny and I believe an elderly bee. She struck me as competent, sensitive and happy at first, but something happened. Of course, I heard the buzz, but I didn’t know there was more to her profession, meaning, her conspiring attitude towards me. I am not quick to pull the race card often, but in this case she didn’t sting my gringo friend, just me.

So, I blame fucking Trump for the honeybee’s behavior, también porque nuestro planeta piensa moverse hacia otro barrio de nuestra galaxia porque este cabron ya la canso. Well, it is a long story, but the other day, while in the restroom, a mosquito crazy was looking himself in the mirror, just as I did, fixing its looks and singing something...so, now you know what I think....what a fuck is going on?

Gustavo,
    gracias por la visita y que te haya gustado el cuento raro. Hasta Rio Bravo te llegan mis saludos,

fidel Guerra.

A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.
  4. I believe we need another reaction icons...Like the tipsy question mark(?)
    quite a hop... are you from Rio bravo?

5. When I was a little child, I used to lie on the garden grass and
    watch dragonflies moving like alive paintings over the blue summer sky.
    I know that inspiration can hide even in all those small creatures of God.
    I am glad to read you in this side of the house, my dear friend.
    Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs.

6. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Hola Gustavo, good day to you.

Soy de Reynosa, the city that changed, from normal to crazy. I grew up right across from the parque Lopez Mateos y el cementerio municipal. I saw lots of baseball and soccer games there, also, many día de los muertos surrounded by colorful days of flowers, warm music, mucho tequila, café y pan en el panteón.

I agree with you, among other things, that there should be reaction icons, especialmente para mi.

Saludos,
    Fidel Guerra.

7. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Dear Cecy,
    as we approach a new decade, I want to honor our friendship, all the ups and downs we experienced throughout this soon to become “last year”. I also want to recognize the new upcoming challenges… las imaginaciones que nos hacen sentir o revivir las cosas tal y como son o como fueron.

Este poema, the Sting operation is just an escape but also the result of something I drank, sometimes too much. Bueno, 6 o 8 cervezas para algunos no son tanto, pero para mí sí. Of course, dragonflies are lovely, something from another world or land of serenity. In other words, a magical mystery to all of us…even for the military complex.

Hugs to you my dear amiga, please have a wonderful Monday and week.

Fidel Guerra.

A Hechicera de palabras le gusta esto.
  8. Ulpiano

Ulpiano Obrero de la Poesía

Se incorporó:
    11 de Enero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre

I celebrate, dear poet and friend Fidel, that you present this poem to us: a new account of your prodigious imagination. I have interpreted it as a modern fable, a cautionary tale because of its corresponding moral. And I really agree with its lesson giving at the end of it.

With my congratulations, another big and fraternal hug,

Ulpiano

9. Cheers!! my new friend and neighbor... Although I was born in Reynosa I never really lived there,
    but I visited many times I went to school (Jose de Escandon) ... pero ya llovió... Tambien fui al parque a los broncos...
    Y a los toros cuando estaba la "santa fe" y alos conciertos del rodeo... y pos claro a las dos.. a la roja y a rosa... jeje.

saludos poeta... now Im the gringo of your stinging... never been sting tho.

10. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Ulpiano,
    I am honored to answer your comments. I don’t know if my writings are a poetic revolution yet, but I know I’m a mapless poet…that’s why sometimes I find myself in the worst of places of literature or unfamiliar poems like this one. The title of my poem remains me of a term the police uses.

Anyhow, dear friend, thanks a lot for your kind thoughts about my writings. Your comments are always like a celebration, or a festive time to reflect on the blessings we all share. I wish you love, health and hope for a better tomorrow for all of us, meaning, in Latino America.

Fidel Guerra.

11. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Cheers Gustavo.!
    Bueno, I heard the smartest ones went and still go to José de Escandon. Two of my brothers went there, not me, I humbly attended the Ermilo Abreu Gómez, por allá por los rumbos del puente elevado y el internacional.

Yeah, los sultanes de Monterrey, los saraperos de Saltillo o los diablos rojos del Mexico contra los broncos de Reynosa, que juegos no?

The pink zone wasn’t as serious as the red one. In the pink, sweet stuff; in the red, different snacks. Because of my young age I wasn’t sure about the type of snacks, only that these were the forbidden ones. But one of my neighbors, a breathtaking beauty used to work there. Oh man, a beautiful sun that you could feel while dancing with her en el barrio, feelings that, in my youth, stayed with me for a long time. So, it was a good thing that she was my neighbor, but I wasn’t allowed to visit her, I tried, but she followed the family rules, so, dancing was the closest I got to those red zones.

Well, this is getting to long..so good night paisano doble.

Fidel Guerra.

12. pequeña anie

pequeña anie Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    1 de Junio de 2016
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Very good, kisses and hugs

Comparte esta página