1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

A whisper

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por lluviadeabril, 5 de Abril de 2011. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 678

1. lluviadeabril

lluviadeabril lluvia & rain

Se incorporó:
    23 de Septiembre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    A thought deferred in silence
    a touch waits in midair
    a step to rest, to taste
    the warmness of your lips.

A feeling left to grow
    desire, melting snow.

A whisper breaks in silence
    the rustle of the sheets
    me falling on your skin.

Última modificación: 19 de Noviembre de 2015
  2. Redwing

Redwing Invitado

o_O i have lots of images right now, and somehow... i think they're not truly told on your poem... ok... it's kinda tender and soft, beautifuli writen, :s it's not fair, why do write so wow while i can not even write ?¬¬ i'll kil you by hugging you April, now i'm jealous of your talent.

I liked it, the way you express and paint images while saying almost nothing... it's amazing how you write.

A pleasure my next murder victim XD.
    Hugs for yeh!

3. lluviadeabril

lluviadeabril lluvia & rain

Se incorporó:
    23 de Septiembre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Aawee… Redwing what a wonderful comment. You spoil me my friend. This is the way I think about it: Judging by your writing (English or Spanish), the imagery you summon will always be more beautiful than anything I can put into words – You are truly talented.

And, if I may think I read you correctly, I sense in your poems that -- although you don’t necessarily like to wear it as a cufflink -- you are one of the most sensitive writers I have the pleasure of reading..

Thanks for flattering me into thinking I can write.

Warm hugs.

P.S. One of these days we will have to swap stories about our nicks. Every time I read yours, I think of one of my favorite hockey teams :)

Comparte esta página