1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

chased away

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Guerrion, 19 de Agosto de 2023. Respuestas: 0 | Visitas: 132

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    I don’t know if the cows me vieron la cara de guey or what, but the other day, while I was walking by, I guess they wanted to make sure I didn’t get in there, their feeding grounds, and eat some of their grass. I wanted to breathe in fresh air, find some inspiration, and not let it escape, but I got chased away by them.

Could be that, because I had closed my eyes to the better inspiration they felt ignored, but that was not the case, I was aware but they were ignoring the beautiful sunset. Nonetheless, I got upset and let them know my feelings, but they never stopped giving me dirty looks or poking out their tongues at me.

I do not know what’s wrong with the world nowadays, but I understand or think that they, the cows, understand that sooner or later someone is going to put them into their bellies, and they believed I was that pinche guey.

Plain and simple, the world is changing, and the cows are on the lookout. So, ladies and gentlemen, for safety reasons while strolling around the outdoors in search of inspiration, keep one eye open and the other not. Half-shot poetry is better than none.

Fidel Guerra. August 19, 2023.

Última modificación: 19 de Agosto de 2023

Comparte esta página