1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

DELIVER A ROSE TO HER.

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por AUGUSTO SILVA ACEVEDO, 21 de Junio de 2015. Respuestas: 0 | Visitas: 992

1. AUGUSTO SILVA ACEVEDO

AUGUSTO SILVA ACEVEDO Poeta veterano en MP

Se incorporó:
    18 de Septiembre de 2008
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    DELIVER A ROSE TO HER...
    My friend, Rocinante, Hidalgo and heritage of a cornered; I can not ride you my friend; rather I would carry you, because the rack of your story; not give more. Friend: How many times YOU RIDE with me, when I was just a passerby, romantic and forgotten apprentice? Without swords, nor coat, I walked through life and were always until the end of the road. Can not get tired the life Rocinante friend, you dream of being a unicorn and flying through the fantasies, made exclusively for you. But; with all due respect I sometimes look Cyrano of Bergerac, wanting to get involved in your dreams and your rich adventures. Yes I appreciate that, but the knights, there are no longer my friend; therefore I will rather allow your flight is supreme, like the flight of the phoenix and leave me here with these white pages, put ink and ideas, allowing the reader to share my madness. Take these roses and this molasses, for the road, you never know when gut tightens; if you could, from some stables where you can relax, said neighing and piafante you always dream of the prairie; if your path bark friend Rocinante, do not encabrites; Tell dogs, all live together and have time for your stories. And always remember honorable horse, drink only water you do not get sick; and if suddenly you go through that town so full of lights, and you have not spent the roses I gave you for food, give her one of those beautiful lady, that one day she heal my soul ... And remember my friend who never went to stick, but flesh and bones.
    Augus June 21, 2015.

Comparte esta página