1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

From Oregon, again.

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Guerrion, 19 de Octubre de 2017. Respuestas: 0 | Visitas: 730

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Once again, I'm sending along another inspiration from Oregón, I hope you all like it.

I can't say I have an idea as to where I want to go with this. That's a scary and beautiful thing all tied together in one package, but this sudden need to write is a big jump from being so afraid, to being a brave person. Still, I know for sure I don't want to be a poet or a writer. I can't always be thinking about unknown ideas or wishing for them each day. I'm sure there's something about doing this kind of thing that appeals to some people but not to me, right now at least. I hope I'm not making a horrible mistake. Worst case, I know I can always come back to be myself and not the writer Guerrion.

I think life can be much better if we all share our experiences, thoughts and kindness toward one another. And it can be accomplished because this decision is written in the hearts of us all.

Although I happen to be living in the United States, we will always be connected, even if far away, through love and respect as human beings. Believe me, without knowing why, I've been waiting my entire life, long that it has been, to do this or to discover that my heart has something to say. At least
    I have my pen, my friend away from home since coming to the United States in 1989.

Certainly, I'll have to go through with it and for the first time start being my own person. Well, I better stop this train, so later on or until the next chapter. I'm up for it!

Fidel Guerra,.

Última modificación: 23 de Octubre de 2017

Comparte esta página