1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

Sacred thoughts

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Flor de agosto, 30 de Abril de 2020. Respuestas: 1 | Visitas: 512

1. Flor de agosto

Flor de agosto Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    24 de Mayo de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Cause and effect, Evolution, Divine Order, Laws of the Universe, Vibration, Frequency, God Mind, Ebb & Flow...
    I am happy, joyous and free. My thoughts are my prayer, so rich in fulfillment and satisfaction. The mirror of life is constantly reflecting the abundance I see, the beauty of nature and the perfection of the human health. There is power in my words, for they carry the melody of God. Divine intelligence abides in me. My mind is open, a channel for the riches of the infinite: Expression, health, love and wealth.
    My body is the temple where God dwells. The temple stands where it is needed. All the blessings of life are my deepest desires for all of humanity. I am thankful for divine order. My deep mind has a pattern that leads to the infinite intelligence of God. All my affairs are arranged by God himself.
    My vision is to know the mind of my creator. Imagination is the mental picture I project from God. Thank you universe, thank you God, thank you Father. "I can do all things thru Christ who strengthens me."

Última modificación: 30 de Abril de 2020
    A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.
  2. Amen sister. you and I both, because he did promise, better then one is two,
    and whenever there were two acclaiming his name. He promise to be there.

A Flor de agosto le gusta esto.

Comparte esta página