1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

Tar over the heart I (prose)

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por lluviadeabril, 2 de Abril de 2011. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 478

1. lluviadeabril

lluviadeabril lluvia & rain

Se incorporó:
    23 de Septiembre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    There it was again, that crushing feeling that sat in the back of her throat, carrying the weight of an expression that never reached the surface, never quite materialized a sound –despite exhaustion in the effort to wail emotions outward, despite it all and the soreness and the pain at the pit less bottom of her stomach.

Now a thin wall, her chest quickly decayed - salt in hot water- as each breath peeled back a layer of will. Drawing a last, she cried out in pieces of her dilapidated lungs, regretting of the next breath that it would not carry in sound to him.

There it was again, in bouts of brackish crumbs of sorrow that sat heavy in the back of the throat and heavier in the conscience. Tar over the heart.

She thought of truths that did not make the surface, drowning in images and tears that love never externalized, choking on words that failed to speak when lungs could carry air –when it mattered.

She would never see him again. That simple. He left not knowing, she loved him. He did not know how many times she’'d die for him and would perpetually now and again, each time she felt like crying more, but without lungs could not carry in sound to him a single “Wish you were here, I will miss you always.”

That feeling, a mediocre whimper, crowning the esophagus –no longer strong enough to draw air from the wind pipe and lacking the veracity of uncultivated salt.

Última modificación: 27 de Noviembre de 2015
  2. Redwing

Redwing Invitado

Hey, I just recently saw this and i got curious... To tell you tthe truth, i'm happy with this, i mean, the way you wrote in prose... Genious!, i truly admire the way you express by using images like:Salt in hot water. Those kind of expressions are somehow amazing, i just like to read you because of that, and now in prose... God, why can't i think and write like you? ¬¬ i can barely touch a feeling while you practically paint them, throw them, color them, play them. ¬¬ i hate you for being so cool, but still... i like you lots because of that XD jajaja words of a fan MARRY ME APRIL XD or at least give me your brains jojojo (sinister laugh) XD

Ok... Once i've finished my fan comment i'll start with the text comment.

Sad, it's truly sad, but hey, why din't she told him? i guess sometimes it's hard to say some things, but still... isn't it harder to hide it and keep it for yourself? of course i can't answer that to myself because i'm truly bad at keeping my mouth shut but... mmm... nope, i can't think about an answer. Why is it that hard to say what you want to say when there's nothing really getting in your way? like love of course, because lots of people feel something for someone but even when that someone is still single and probably feeeling the same... they just stand there without saying it the way it goes ¬¬
    It's sad, yes, but still i think it's what she deserves if she does not sepeak what's on her heart ¬¬ make her speakkkkk.

(Ignore me, i'm as human as a rock and understand the people as much as a politician understands society)

It was a truly pleasure Miss rain, oh and by the way, there's a "torre de babel" made at the umm... ok, i guess you already noticed that the portal stands for poetry and prose but it's divided by halfs, the upper half goes for poetry, and the lower half gose to prose, well on the lower part of the portal they also have a "torre de babel" made for proses, almost no one uses it, but it does exists... or at least i can remebre that XD, anyway, you should take a look, maybe later i'll be looking there for you.

(sorry for the crapy explanation)

Hugs April "Ohmy godess" Rain.

3. lluviadeabril

lluviadeabril lluvia & rain

Se incorporó:
    23 de Septiembre de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Ha, Ha Redwing! I can tell you had fun with this one. Thank you ever so much for reading it for your company. You never cease to flatter me my friend. -Just for that kindness, I will have to write you a poem. Just give me a few days -you are difficult to write for I am sure.

This prose was very painful to write - all the pain crushing my chest. My brother (little brother of only 23) was killed in a hit and an run accident. I did not get to say goodbye and can't and won't ever get over that. Although he knew I loved him, I don't think he knew how much.

Sorry to burden you with a piece of truth -grateful for your company, dear friend.

Comparte esta página