1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

The Lords Of Us

Tema en 'Prosa: Torre de Babel de Prosa' comenzado por Wilson Carrero, 1 de Abril de 2017. Respuestas: 2 | Visitas: 527

1. Wilson Carrero

Wilson Carrero Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    22 de Octubre de 2008
    Me gusta recibidos:
    This world has lost it's marbles. People's minds has been filled with sugars and sours, the masters have stuffed Skittles into us and have us shitting in colors.
    They sit back and laugh at us, rotten corpses of graveyard planet Earth is what they are, a breed of greedy blood-sucking leaches to very soon burn away like warlocks and evil witches invading us from worlds afar.

"Let us poison the rest of humanity, let us ghost them and make them slaves. Let us break them up like glass bottles, split them into little fragments that nothing can contain." That is the way that their neurotic system works in their brains.

They twist and distort the very light of day, keep us in darkness and have us think we're smart while they chew and swallow us and gas out the last remainders as farts.

And we let them, we allow this for a miserable salary and at times for a mirage call "power" or perhaps so that we think it gives us the right to speak louder.

How monkey of us to believe and do the will of such animals! We got to break out of our cage and fight and yell out our rage and hit them back harder.

It is something that if we don't do soon with every weapon, our courts and laws, our media and blogs, even our most powerful tool that beats them all, FIRE, we, I guarantee, as free people will fall!

A LILIANA LAMUR le gusta esto.
  2. LILIANA LAMUR

LILIANA LAMUR Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    8 de Julio de 2013
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    "They sit back and laugh at us, rotten corpses of graveyard planet Earth is what they are, a breed of greedy blood-sucking leaches to very soon burn away like warlocks and evil witches invading us from worlds afar.

Marvellous poem. A critical view of reality. It has been a pleasure to read your poem. See you soon.

3. Wilson Carrero

Wilson Carrero Poeta recién llegado

Se incorporó:
    22 de Octubre de 2008
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Thanks Liliana, every so often I do get inspired by reality and come up with such poems. :D

A LILIANA LAMUR le gusta esto.

Comparte esta página