1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

lingering

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por Guerrion, 3 de Enero de 2021. Respuestas: 6 | Visitas: 564

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    I linger over Fidel’s old writings
    and enjoy a second cup of cinnamon tea.
    This poetic-English sense it's making its appearance
    but ain’t rushing to get to the forum again or just yet.

I drive by, nicely with my burden
    of curious thoughts and holding on the bullshit,
    perhaps for an other day or when beers allow me to.

Naughty girl
    sweetest solitude, I’m here,
    screeching my thoughts and exposing
    my shallow poetry to your delicious world.

I was wondering if you like Bryndis group?

Fidel Guerra, Oregon, Jan 2, 2021.

Última modificación: 3 de Enero de 2021
  2. Maria Jose Palacios

Maria Jose Palacios Poeta fiel al portal

Se incorporó:
    19 de Febrero de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Such a nice poem, after a long, hard day of work, be back home and take a breath, take a cup of tea, go bed and find your beloved lie down on bed, and kiss her forehead, good night. I really enjoy read it. ¨Naughty girl sweetest solitude, I’m here, screeching my thoughts and exposing my shallow poetry to your delicious world.¨ such a exciting lines.

A Guerrion le gusta esto.
  3. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    María Jose,
    I haven’t done any English writings since, well, last week, but somedays it all comes back in a hurry. Inspirations in my host language message my soul in a way only wishing can and when It happens it feels as if I’m escaping the Latin world of ours. There’s a little coffee joint just on the edge of the river I frequent when I feel like writing on this dreaming language. The sun is making a surprising visit through the windows, so nice it is and feels.

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know how much you enjoyed my broken poetry in my broken second language. Also. I am happy you are on my lovely path of friendships. Finally, the part you highlighted happens to be my favorite one as well.

Hugs and a smiling kiss..en tu mano.

Fidel Guerra.

4. Maria Jose Palacios

Se incorporó:
    19 de Febrero de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    Broken poetry, it sounds gothic. Thanks you too for sharing, its really nice to be your friend too, and yes they are great highlighted lines. Enjoy your exciting moments in your favorite coffee next to the river. hugs and kisses.

5. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Maria J,
    for some reasons that escape me now, I'm sure over two centuries ago I wrote something gothic. I still don't know whether I had a middle name or not, but certainly, I was in the mood, next to a river and my name, as today's, it was Fidel Guerra. Something about the passing water made me think of it as a noisy bridge. I closed my eyes and, suddenly, I was on it and passing through time. Needless to say, the fishes weren't to happy to see me around because they were all naked ( something fishy was going on ) but some wore baseball caps because they were closer to the surface.

That was funny Maria Jose, I had to google
    gothic to find out or catch up on some new ideas.
    At the end, dear friend, poet from our greatest or current century, I'm grateful that my memories had lasted all these years and now I am born again. I have had few beers now but please don't judge me. If you do, then I'll just go back to the past, not to the future, like that famous movie.

Love, peace and ( even if we don't have them here ) smiling emojis to you,

Fidel Guerra.

Última modificación: 2 de Marzo de 2021
    A Maria Jose Palacios le gusta esto.
  6. Maria Jose Palacios

Se incorporó:
    19 de Febrero de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    I dont judge you I can see you are a great person. By the way you have a beautiful name Fidel Guerra. Yeah gothic literature is fantastic but really hard to write, even poems. I'm glad your fish friends were so happy to meet you there, be carefully with mermaids too. And maybe I'm kind of millenian girl but I definetely love the 70' 80' and 90' than the present one. Kisses and take care Guerrion.

7. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Querida Maria J,
    thanks for your understanding, for all the messages that reveal the remarkable person you're. When writing, my heart needs water, tea, coffee and if poetry gets hot, intense, then I switch to beers. I never drink tequila, that's for badly broken hearts, besides, it's dangerous, but it tastes good.. I guess there's something inside that bottle that makes some people drink it all, later cry, crawl and pour their hearth's out. In regard to the fishes, they were lovely, it's just that, sometimes I receive/ perceive, unjustly, the wrong ideas. Now, with the mermaids, same deal, I get the idea that their messages come with Cupid's arrow inserted into them but, at the end, it was all in my head. I get sad but then the sun rises up and life goes on. But it is funny to be crazy for something or someone you don't anything about...like poetry.

Thanks,
    my millennium and lovely friend,

Fidel Guerra.

A Maria Jose Palacios le gusta esto.

Comparte esta página