1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

Never say never

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por Flor de agosto, 2 de Octubre de 2020. Respuestas: 6 | Visitas: 510

1. Flor de agosto

Flor de agosto Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    24 de Mayo de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    The learning curve of life is an algebraic equation set on a plane that uses the coordinates of ignorance on the x axis, and the coordinates of judgment on the y axis.

It is then set in motion by the engine of life itself, and meets exactly at the proof, where one never imagined could exist. The probabilities, thus become a possibility which then become a reality not only in an imaginary plane, but right in front of ones own eyes or even right here where I am standing, concluding the age old adage:

“Never says never.”

2. Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa

Guadalupe Cisneros-Villa Dallas, Texas y Monterrey NL México

Se incorporó:
    8 de Octubre de 2007
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Mujer
    I totally agree, I was one to say ohhh I will never...and guess what? I did go there and now I realize that I was wrong. So nice to have you here, I'm glad you are venturing in this form, quite different, but nonetheless enjoyable. I like the analogy that you used.

Have a wonderful day and greetings from the Lone Star State

3. and what are you? X that wishes was Y or viceverse?
    and Y doesn't use judegment.. only instinct...mostly maternal...

get off the plane
    ....before it crashes
    poetry is a most.

4. Flor de agosto

Se incorporó:
    24 de Mayo de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Thank you for comment! I had an interesting epiphany about a judgement I had made once and lo’ and behold my circumstances drive me here. It is just amazing how we can be quick to say “I will never..”. Until you are placed in a situation that makes you say to yourself “I had to, there is no other way.” I feel like I must apologize for judging that person too quick without putting myself in their shoes. Just food for thought.
    I appreciate your company in my written expression.
    Sending you hugs and greetings from the sunshine state on a very cloudy day.

5. Flor de agosto

Se incorporó:
    24 de Mayo de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Good morning Gustavo,
    Thank you for stopping by to comment. Let me explain. I have used the x: ignorance and the y: judgment to arrive at my conclusion today. So by using my ignorance of a situation and viewing it by my own judgement I have arrived at a place that I said “I will never” be. Hence, I am learning several lessons here:
    1- when looking at other people’s situation, don’t be so quick to judge. It’s not my place, I don’t know their circumstance.
    2- perspective changes as you travel the journey of life. Be patient.
    3- I hate math but there is truth in it, even if it is fractal.

I appreciate your visit to my thoughts above the clouds. Sunshine and butterflies going your way!!

6. my bad .. as far as I'm concern.. X & Y are commonly use o determine
    the chromosomes of a male or a female... I interpreted your assumption that ... X was ignorance because is a man...
    never mind... Just so we know.. how confusing can be to express one's opinion...
    dittos

A Flor de agosto le gusta esto.
  7. Flor de agosto

Se incorporó:
    24 de Mayo de 2009
    Me gusta recibidos:
    hahaha!! That’s quite the misunderstanding. Glad I explained to clear it up.

A Gustavo Cervantes le gusta esto.

Comparte esta página