1. Invitado, ven y descarga gratuitamente el cuarto número de nuestra revista literaria digital "Eco y Latido"

!!!Te va a encantar, no te la pierdas!!!

Cerrar notificación

spinning time

Tema en 'La Torre de Babel' comenzado por Guerrion, 17 de Diciembre de 2023. Respuestas: 3 | Visitas: 206

1. Guerrion

Guerrion Poeta que considera el portal su segunda casa

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Even if we are not dating, there's
    something about you that ignites
    my imagination, don't you know?

You are a rich fantasy,
    a genuinely beautiful landscape,
    a song that transports me elsewhere.

The world with you in it
    causes it to spin differently, and emits
    a fragrance of sweet, mischievous, and warm kisses.
    Kisses, both calm and rushed that taste like your imagination,
    like tightly held forgotten kisses that bring joy to lips that remained quiet.

But not for long...

Fidel Guerra. Dec 16, 2023.

A Cecilya le gusta esto.
  2. Cecilya

Cecilya Cecy

Se incorporó:
    22 de Febrero de 2021
    Me gusta recibidos:

I hope that fantasy may come true for you, my friend.

And if don´t happen, you can preserve it for inspiration after all.

Sweet dreams make beautiful poems. This is a beautiful poem and I am glad to read you again.

Have a wonderful Christmas time and keep writing.

Hugs from the south.

A Guerrion le gusta esto.
  3. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Hi Cecy,
    thank you for your comment. Even if I am on “statecation’ the beginning of the week and weekends are typically the busiest times around here, but hopefully, I will be able to relax tonight. It would be nice to fulfill my fantasy, but not just yet. Additionally, it's important to remember that nowadays one must be cautious with love as it can bring both joy and pain. However, I will continue to hold onto this fantasy as my constant source of inspiration, which consequently brings about pleasant/sweet dreams.

Well, my dear friend, I’m pleased with your visit...so much so that I wish there were a way to lay out a digital red carpet for you. I would also like to wish you and your family a pleasant Christmas and New Year.

Sending you hugs, a respectul kiss, and smiles too.

Fidel Guerra.

A Cecilya le gusta esto.
  4. Guerrion

Se incorporó:
    7 de Febrero de 2017
    Me gusta recibidos:
    Género:
    Hombre
    Hi Cecy,
    thank you for your comment. Even if I am on “statecation’ the beginning of the week and weekends are typically the busiest times around here, but hopefully, I will be able to relax tonight. It would be nice to fulfill my fantasy, but not just yet. Additionally, it's important to remember that nowadays one must be cautious with love as it can bring both joy and pain. However, I will continue to hold onto this fantasy as my constant source of inspiration, which consequently brings about pleasant/sweet dreams.

Well, my dear friend, I’m pleased with your visit...so much, so that I wish there were a way to lay out a digital red carpet for you. I would also like to wish you and your family a pleasant Christmas and New Year....sending you hugs and smiles too.

Fidel Guerra.

A Cecilya le gusta esto.

Comparte esta página